All carbonators are inspected for damaged and will go through a detailed remanufacturing process.
- Units are cleaned, sanitized and initial testing begins.
- Flow and leak tests are performed on all carbonator pumps and check valves.
- Units are flow and pressure tested to OEM Specifications.
- Float switch assemblies are tested for hard as well as intermittent failures
- All factory mandated upgrade kits are applied as standard procedure
- The motors and bases are painted and stainless steel tanks are polished
Carbonators are placed in OEM like packaging and ready to ship.