Cornelius Renew has the capabilities of receiving any type of equipment and storing your equipment in a customer specific area in which our process is put into place. Our 140,000 sq ft warehouse provides our customers with additional options to include storage of equipment, remanufacturing on demand, and customized shipping options.
- We collect all necessary data including model numbers, serial numbers, date codes, etc
- Cornelius Renew uses a customized tracking system in which we designate a unique asset tag which enables both tracking and work history.
- We work with our clients to secure access and data exchange to the client’s system or our systems to provide real time exchange of information
- Cornelius Renew provides customized shipping options to meet your logistic requirements.
Manage Assets from Receipt to Shipment
- Pickups arranged thru freight carrier
- Equipment tracked and triaged for either reman or scrap
- Inventory database kept of viable assets
- Equipment remanufactured to order or finished goods
- Equipment shipped out either by individual order or truckload
- Full reporting capabilities to include receiving info, cost, shipping into, etc